Rules & Regulations
Boat Rental Safety Video
Those renting a boat in Georgia are now required to watch this 10 minute video prior to renting their boat. This video highlights key rules, regulations, and boating safety issues to ensure that you have a safe day.
Our Rules & Regulations
When renting a boat on Lake Lanier there are several rules and regulations that you will need to know and abide by. These rules are both from our company but also from the State of Georgia.
$500 Security Deposit on the day of rental. Security deposit returned as long as there is no damage and all rules are adhered to. Please let me know about your boating experience. I’m a great teacher.
ABSOLUTELY NO DRINKING and operating our boats.
- All daily boat and Jet Skis due in no later than 6PM, unless multiple day rental.
- The Georgia Safety Rental Video must be watched.
- All safety equipment included.
- No insurance, it’s a “Ride at your own risk waiver” form.
- Gas to be paid at end of each rental.
- Late: Arrival after 30 minutes is subject to non refundable money. Late return is $25 for each 15 minutes you are late.
- Cancellations are not refunded, but prior to 1 week of scheduled time may be used for another prescheduled time.
- Clean up fee if the boat is dirty or trash $100.
- Lost fee is $175
- No after dark operation.
If you damage it, you pay for it!
Failure to follow and adhere to these rules will forfeit the rental and no monies refunded.
We are always updating our Instagram with pictures from our recent fishing charters, boat rentals, new boats that we add to our fleet, and more. Follow us to stay up to date!